Monday, February 19, 2007

HAPPY NEWYEAR TO EVERYONE:D

EVE , 17022007 o.O!
when all of us had our reunion dinner together;d steamboat as usual representing the amount of happiness&love whatever, shared. ;d








So on CHU YI ; people came my house because my grandma is here so didnt went out until when mom decided to visit my brother's god mother aka my mother's good fren aka my uncle's 'girlfriend' . perhaps our main motive to there is to visit her lil grand son named jos. he's eurasian. very pretty in real life.;d anw da advantage of having a god-ma is so different from -don't hv any- cos my bro literally receive 100$ while i only received 20$ from the same her but we're of different status la - >.<

parts of my house & my bro friends came to collect HBs while waiting for the rest of da visitors.;d












and so on CHU ER , wento my cousins' hse @ klanelane.. aft XYZ days finally we met. i wonder why dont we met on streets blabla we sumtimes really just geddo meet once or twice a year so pityful right-.- but despite the so less amt of days we met, we're still as close n can jus joke our ass off .. n laughed like shit.lol.im proud of US;d hehehe.

p.s : actually i've got more of my cousins&I pics but sorry due to cannot find them problem;/

aft tat wento boyfriend house n had fun.but someone ruined it. forget it. but anyway i'd fun @ boyfriend house & receive tons of reds.HAAHA.. won quite alot cos im lucky ! ;p and my boyfriend made my day .. he just reallllly did . i love you very much my boy.;d
seeyou tmr;p i miss him ``

No comments: